Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Antibiotics In Urine Sample Nitrates In Urine Sample-->Urinary Tract Infection?

Nitrates in urine sample-->Urinary Tract Infection? - antibiotics in urine sample

Hello, I just go to an ambulance. The doctors told me to give a urine sample, so I've actually done. Finally, I said she had found nitrate positive. It contains a set of symptoms, and I had no symptoms. I'm not sexually active, I wear appropriate underwear. I have good hygiene. They say it could be a urinary tract infection, at first, but I am a little skeptical. I did some research on and told me that most doctors do not clean your genital area before urine results to ensure nothing too confusing. (for women, I think, and yes, I am a woman.) And, unfortunately, the doctors never asked to do so. And then my period could also affect the results? My period just today, but irregular - only a littlepublished in the morning, but a little urine stain. By the way, I told the doctors I had my time after urinating. Could there be a failure or should I take antibiotics, in the case?

No comments:

Post a Comment