Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Accurate Is A Hiv Test 30 Days After Exposure Do I Need Another HIV Test?

Do I need another HIV test? - how accurate is a hiv test 30 days after exposure

I had a possible exposure to HIV. 7 days after exposure that goes to the doctor and had an antigen-and HIV-NAT performed tests. They have non-reactive results. I have 30 days after exposure, and the same series of tests. Also, the result was not reactive. I have not had the potential exposure of others and not intended. Should I be tested in 3 months? I read that the NTA is correct within 22 days. Does anyone know this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

For peace of mind when 3 months made another test. They are now safe. You have enough antibodies, which by this time.

Post a Comment