Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where To Buy Engagement Thank You Cards I Bought An Engagement Ring On My Credit Card, And Im Looking To Find A Way To Get 0% APR For A Year, How?

I bought an engagement ring on my credit card, and Im looking to find a way to get 0% APR for a year, how? - where to buy engagement thank you cards

Not Jeweler payment plans. Not an option .. So far I've found is to find a balance transfer of $ 5000, but the attempt to find a way to find a balance transfer of $ 8000 with 0% APR on. Ideas? Personal Loans ... What are the interest rates it? I have excellent credit? Suggestions .... If I keep my credit card, I pay a fortune. Please help me quickly! Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

heteroph... said...

Take a look around the Internet for credit cards, which were added a year interest-free balance transfers and apply and see what kind of credit line you can get. $ 8000 is pretty big right from the credit line of bats, though, unless you have stellar credit, you can find one. Citibank and Bank of America are two companies that make many Cards 0% APR on. My husband and I had several.

jannie said...

You can not use the current exchange rate from your card at 0
You can find another credit card with 0 interest for a time and you transfer the balance to the same

Post a Comment